208 Ranchitos Rd Unit A, Taos, NM 87571
Standard Winter Hours:
- Tues – Fri 10 AM – 5PM, Sat 12PM – 5PM (Closed Sunday and Monday)
- Closed January 18th through February 1st, 2020
Special Holiday Hours Nov. 29, 2019 through Dec. 31, 2019:
- Tues – Fri 10 AM – 5PM, Sat AND Sunday 1PM – 5PM
- Open Monday, Dec. 23, 2019, 10 AM – 5PM
- Open Monday, Dec. 30, 2019, 10 AM – 5PM
- Early 2:00 PM closure on Wed., Nov. 27th, Dec. 24th, and Dec. 31st.
- Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day;
Phone: (575) 770-3262
Tres Estrellas offers a wide range of antique, vintage and contemporary woven masterpieces, Hispanic and Indigenous. From vintage Navajo rugs and contemporary Two Grey Hills tapestries to classic Navajo Chief’s blankets, we have the largest selection of rare and authentic Navajo weavings in the area. We specialize in New Mexican Rio Grande Blankets and fine Mexican Saltillo Sarapes.
New Mexican Furniture
Our goal is to provide uncompromising reproductions of highly desirable furniture pieces that are virtually unobtainable in today’s antiquities market. We specialize in creating custom tailored pieces to meet the individual needs of our customer. Please contact us to learn more.
Fine ArtTaos has long been a legendary destination for important American artists.
Material Culture of 18th & 19th Century New Mexico
Antiquities have been described as the residue of history by some, keys to unlocking secrets of the past by others. Every item in our gallery has a story that transcends its form and presence. The vast array of material in our collection span centuries and the breadth of cultures in the greater southwest… visit us in Taos, or browse our gallery for further enticement.